Simple drawing projects and exercises will help you to become familiar with basic drawing techniques. You will be helped to gain in confidence as you tackle a range of methods and drawing media, exploring still life subject matter and working from the life model. Beginners are very welcome.
27 September – 13 December 2021 / 6.30 – 9.00pm
12 Mondays / No half term break
Tutor: Tony Mott
Course #: MN01
Please bring the following materials with you on day one:
- Pencils 3B, 5B
- Putty rubber and plastic eraser
- White chalk (10p at Heatherley’s)
- 2 Charcoal sticks (medium)
- 1 Compressed charcoal (available from Heatherley’s)
- 2” inexpensive decorator’s paintbrush (from a Pound Shop)
Your tutor will let you know what other materials you will need to bring during the term each week. You can buy large sheets of paper in your studio. Please bring a small amount of cash with you for this.