Why not take some time to nourish your well-being and creativity?
Join a small, supportive and friendly group led by Ignacio Lalanne, a mindfulness teacher and practising artist. Together we are going to explore the extraordinary power found in observing and being aware of the present moment.
You will learn the foundational skills of mindful living:
- Being in the present moment
- Meditation and mindful movement practices
- Improve your well-being and resilience when meeting the ups and downs of life
- Mindfulness in art, and unlocking your creativity
- How to apply them in your life in a way that makes a difference
The course is for anyone who wants to discover new sources of resilience, joy and calm in their life. Or simply want to cope better with stress, anxiety, fear or depression. There are limited places so signing up early is recommended. All materials are included.
12 February – 25 March 2020 / 6.30-8.30pm
7 Wednesdays / No half term break
Tutor: Ignacio Lalanne
Course #: WD45